Sunday, April 1, 2007

Acne medications don't work

I'm tired; tired of wasting my time and hard earned cash buying Acne medications that don't work. Lies Lies Lies!
Even well-respected dermotologists don't have a clue. Am I the only one who feels this way? What to do, what to do?! We all have tried Proactive, Murad Acne Complex, Retin A, Clearasil, etc...Do I need to go on?

Can someone tell me the Truth? What really works? A proven method! If not, we should all try to work together to find the answer.

All I want is the Truth. I can handle the Truth, can you? Is there a cure out there? A cure that actually works?

I have some ideas to share, if you're want some advice. I can't guarantee they'll work, but I've tried all the prescription medications and over-the-counter medications, too. I have a good idea about some creams that might help.

No comments: